If sugar is so bad for you then…
- Why does your body break down muscle to make more sugar, when your blood sugar is low?
- Why do your kidneys work so hard to keep 100% of the blood sugar from escaping?
- Why do your brain and red blood cells use only sugar for energy?
- Why must sugar to be available first for fat and proteins to be used as energy?
- Why does sugar reduce soreness and improve muscle recovery after physical activity?
- Why is less than 10% of the sugar you consume ever converted to fat?
- Why do your muscles and liver recycle lactic acid back into more sugar?
- Why does your liver prioritize the storing of sugar?
- Why does sugar taste and smell so good to everyone?
- Why does sugar so strongly stimulate the pleasure/reward circuitry in your brain?
- Why is sugar needed for the structure and function of every cell in our body?
- WHY DO YOU DIE WITHOUT IT?
Just something to think about…